Need help with your scientific research paper or grant proposal?
We’ve got you covered!
Butler SciComm unravels the mysteries behind
successful scientific research papers and grants
with employable strategies and tactics.
We know that scientific communication is notoriously stressful,
but it doesn’t need to be.
How can we help with your manuscript or grant?
Writing a paper? Two great SciComm resources
Jump straight into our online scientific paper writing course!
Get everything you need to complete the first draft of your scientific research paper:
- Breakdowns of ideal versions of every section
- Direct formulas for how to write each section
- Learn the common mistakes and how to fix them
- FOREVER ACCESS to materials
- Personal access to me and my editing team for questions
Not ready for a paid course? No worries!
Check out our huge collection of FREE VIDEOS on YouTube, including:
- 3x/week bite-sized SciComm tips, strategies, and FAQs
- BREAKDOWN of an IDEAL DISCUSSION direct from the course!
- All of our videos on writing a MANUSCRIPT or GRANT PROPOSAL
- How to choose a journal and write a COVER LETTER
- How to write a scientific CV that stands out
who are we?
Our mission at Butler SciComm is to create solutions that empower ALL researchers to effectively communicate their science.
what we do
WE UNRAVEL THE MYSTERIES
We are dedicated to removing
barriers that have historically limited
effective scientific communication to
a select few, making it accessible to
all in the research community.
how we do it
WE CREATE EMPLOYABLE
STRATEGIES AND TACTICS
Based on our own learnings and
expertise, we offer communication
support solutions in the form of services,
workshops, and training courses that are
easy to understand and implement.
why it matters
IS NOTORIOUSLY STRESSFUL,
BUT DOESN’T NEED TO BE
Research outcomes are only as
impactful as their story.
We work closely
with you to simplify and destress the
experience of communicating your
scientific findings in a meaningful way.
Hi, I'm Kaycie!
Ph.D. Chemist. English-language editor. Yoga enthusiast.
And now, your scicomm guru.
I used to struggle with science communication.
I felt like a fish out of water and like I didn’t belong in academia because I couldn’t make my ideas heard.
One day, I’d had enough and instead studied the ins and outs of how to get people to listen.
Interested in how I did it?